Speaker: Craig Davis, Director Europe for Impossible Foods and Founder of CleanGreenFast.Consulting
When: Wednesday, 26 May 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Register in advance for this event:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.
There are clear challenges to sustainable growth and use of resources on a planet which will need to be somehow hospitable for 8 billion plus homo sapiens. There are three areas defined as the most critical to raise awareness levels among all people:
- Stopping Animal Agriculture and returning Forests to Carbon Capture.
- Electriying Mobility in our lives.
- Accelerating Industrial Efficiencies Worldwide.
Craig will focus on outlining solutions and case studies around the top two critical areas where his personal experience in building technologies and brands show promise in helping secure a sustainable environment for everyone in the coming generations.
Craig Davis is Director Europe for Impossible Foods and the founder of CleanGreenFast Consulting. Prior to joining Impossible Foods, Craig’s career as focused mainly on the automotive industry. Among his more recent primary roles were Sales and Marketing Director Europe for Tesla Motors and in Global Brand Management for MINI. Prior to that he worked Brand and Innovations Manager for the Coca-Cola Company. Among his key achievements have been:
- First start-up employee and catalyst for both Tesla Motors Europe and Impossible Foods Europe.
- Focus on building expertise and launching cleantech/technology solutions that address the two top critical planet crisis topics – Electric Mobility Ecosystems and Industrial Animal Agriculture to counter growing GHG Emissions and halt Biodiversity Collapse.
- Leading the way in developing pioneering brands and scaling innovations that lead to further successful positive impact for the planet.
- Significant experience building epic organizations from scratch – supporting companies of all sizes and industries to build purpose-focused brands.