Date(s) - 17/10/2020
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
New European College
The Annual Exchange is taking place later than usual this year due to the measures taken due to the CoronaVirus. But this will really give you something to look forward to when we come out the other end!
We have some great speakers and some great topics, and plenty of time to meet new and familiar faces for some networking.
Our catering this year will be provided by Bella-Bona (http://www.bella-bona.de) and we will be hosting the event – as usual – at the New European College, Wolfratshauser Str. 84 · 81379 München.
This years speaker line up is:
- Naomi Susan Isaacs – Preparing for a joyful old age
- Monika Roehl – Computer Assisted Translation
- Dan Norenberg – Change, Choices and Decisions
- Fritz Lebowsky – Emotional and Artificial Intelligence
- Linda Jo Rizzo – Healthy Dieting – easy or not?
- Eric Lynn – Dancing with Change
- Sonja Bunzeit – Can new immersive technology win the war of talents
- Jen Canale & Paul Higgins – the challenges of starting a craft brewery in Munich
- Dr. Christine Otsve – Is It Art?!
- Jon Yager – Concrete Solutions for Tragic Plastic
- DeAnn Cougler – The role of women in our modern tech world
- Jessica Scholl – Inclusive Business and Social Entre/Intrapreneurship: Scaling-up business models for inclusive growth
The full Exchange program will be available shortly but don’t wait for that to sign up!
Event RegistrationBy registering for this event, I declare my consent regarding the inclusion of my personal details on the meeting participant lists and use of event photographs.
I hereby agree that my name (and company and profession details, if provided) may be included on the meeting participant list distributed at the meeting. In addition, I agree that photographs may be taken of me at events organized by and/or in association with the American-German Business Club Munich e.V. and that such photographs may be posted on the chapter website. This consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the AGBC Munich e.V. directly at: email@example.com.
Save this event to your calendar
Download iCal file